Date: 18 Apr 2005 23:39:46 -0400
From: Elections Planning and Advisory Committee
In the interest of full disclosure, EPAC posts violations of election rules on this bulletin.
There were two campaign rule violations today.
Candidate: Paul Heintz
Violations: In one blitz, a supporter repressed a recipient list. In another blitz, a supporter engaged in negative campaigning against another candidate.
Sanction: Suspension of Campaign for the Duration of the Campaign Period (Tier Three)
- No blitzing by candidate or supporters
- No auto-replies about the campaign from candidate or supporters
- No signatures about the campaign from candidate or supporters
- No chalking by candidate or supporters
- No new posters (but current posters can stay up)
- No creation of a website
- No new campaign expenditures
- Verbal campaigning is still allowed
Tuesday, April 19, 2005
Hours before voting is set to begin, the Elections Planning and Advisory Committee has censured Paul Heintz '06, a candidate for Student Assembly President, for a series of campaign violations. EPAC's restrictions have all but ended his formal campaign.
Posted by NW at 12:35 AM