- Dartmouth closes down its speech department by forcing out its lone remaining professor; Professor Kuypers speaks his mind about his department's demise.
- A look at President Wright's mis-statements in his ongoing publicity campaign.
- A chat with Dean Thaddeus Seymour, who was ejected from Parkhurst Hall in an anti-ROTC protest.
- The editors speak with Newt Gingrich about his plan to transform America and his 2008 prospects, plus a review of his latest book.
- Professor Jeffrey Hart critiques President Bush's evangelical stances.
- Professor Jeffrey Smith handicaps the Republican contenders for president in 2008.
- And more.
Friday, April 22, 2005
The new issue of The Dartmouth Review is now online. In this issue:
Posted by Nathaniel Ward at 10:39 PM